Alright ladies it’s time. We did not have a Monday Muse session in April so let’s make up for that with an exciting session for May. I have been cooped up in the studio for so long, in fact in the last 4 years that I’ve been in my current location I’ve only shot outside a handful of times and only had permission to share 1 of those sessions. I’d like to get outside of the studio and shoot before it gets to hot for makeup and hair to hold up. I’m looking for 3 brave women willing to work with me in the studio and outside to create dramatic, emotional, high impact images for my site, blog, social media and studio samples. I’ve made a Pinterest board for the months theme that really gets me excited. I want to work in a few select outdoor settings and would like women who want to collaborate with me on these sessions to create something amazing, sensual and inspiring. Be my Muse! Details:
What I’m looking for: This month I am looking for just 3 women, age 21-40 for specific Mondays in May. These sessions will take place starting in my Richmond, Virginia studio and then finishing at a location that we have decided upon in advance of the session date. Makeup and hair styling is included in the session. You will need to supply your own wardrobe, which we’ll discuss before we schedule your date, and should take inspiration from the months pin board. I am wanting to create images outside of the studio, in nature and around town. I’m open to all ethnicities and body types for this month. Again we’ll be more focused on wardrobe styling and creating the right mood with these images. I will be using the images you order for your album in my portfolio, samples, website, social media and where ever else I may need them.
What’s in it for you: These are not free sessions or TF sessions for aspiring models. I want to work with everyday women. I won’t edit or use images that don’t get ordered for your album. I want the images on my site to be of actual clients rather than pro models and this is how I hold that standard. What’s in it for you is that you have the opportunity to collaborate on a session with the area’s award winning, all female, exclusively boudoir, photography studio. You get to spend the day being pampered with hair and makeup styling and having a confidence building boudoir session. You get the full boudoir model experience for a day. We’ll create gorgeous images that you’ll want to have for years to come. Your session fee, normally $350 is on the house. You do pay a fee of $99 however, it’s credited back to you as product credit on your album order the day of your session PLUS you get an additional $50 product credit. That’s $149 in credits to use toward the purchase of your album on the day of your session. Best of all you’ll get big time bragging rights for being super hot and featured on my site and you’ll be an inspiration to other women who need help stepping out of their comfort zones. Now if that’s not reason enough to do this then I’m not sure what is.
- be willing and able to sign a full model release for these sessions. NO exceptions!
- be 21-40 years of age
- be available to shoot on one of these Mondays in May 16 or 23 of 2016
- pay a $99 session fee (remember it comes back to you as product credit for use only on the day of your session)
- be a new face to the studio. If you’ve done a session with me in the last 18 months you’re not eligible
- be willing and able to acquire wardrobe with the look/feel of the pin board for the month
Here are the steps for requesting to be one of this months Monday Muse.
- Go take a look at the Pinterest board. If these ideas excite you go to step 2.
- Email me ginger(at)422studio.com to send me 2 pictures of yourself. 1 head shot and 1 full body shot. Send pictures with no filters or editing and with your hair down. Also tell me why you think you’d be a good fit for this months theme.
- When you have done step 1 and 2 I’ll send you the Monday Muse questionnaire, please fill it out ASAP as there are only 3 openings and they will go quickly.
- I will review all completed questionnaires and chose the 3 women that I think fit the project best. You will be notified via email if selected. I will decide by May 1st so you only have about a week. Don’t delay!
422 Studio is located in Richmond Virginia and serves the DMV area and beyond. Providing boudoir photography for Williamsburg, DC, Charlottesville, Virginia Beach, Fredericksburg and ladies all over the fine state of Virginia.