Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE ice cream. I love ice cream shops, soda shops and old diners. Always have! When it came time to build a new permanent set I knew exactly what I wanted to do. It was just a matter of collecting pieces and designing the right space in the studio. I knew what colors I wanted and had a clear vision of how I wanted the space to feel. When I found the perfect bar stools about 5 months ago I began rapidly collecting other bits and pieces for the design. I met model Nichole Moore a couple of months ago when we were working on a project for a publication that will be out in November. She was really excited to come test out the new set for me. I did her hair and makeup and the dress she is wearing is one of the studio’s dresses that I found on a vintage clothing shopping trip (sorry I can’t remember which on it was at) So without further adieu I bring you the 422 Studio “Malt Shop” set.
Mini session info:
* Available to the first 10 people to book
* Offer valid August 22- September 16
* Not Valid weekends or Labor Day.
* Offer valid with Malt Shop set only.
* Price does not include prints or 5% VA sales tax.
Add on Specials
* add the Domestic Diva set for just $50. (this also gives you 1 additional outfit and 15 minutes more shooting time)
*add hair and makeup styling at the time of booking and save $30 (regularly 100 you’ll get it for 70)
* preorder an album at the time of booking and save $51 off your album (regularly 450 you’ll get it for 399)